How do you like your eggs? Funny thing is, I love them over easy—nice and runny! Although, today I decided to switch it up and give these eggs the flick of my wrist. 🤪
Dalila’s scrambled eggs, jazzed up!
- minced garlic or homemade garlic paste (recipe coming soon!)
- green bell pepper
- red bell pepper
- plum tomato
- fresh ground pepper
- salt (I used Himalayan)
- garlic powder
- extra sharp cheddar
- tortillas (corn or flour)
- olive oil or vegetable oil
- parsley (optional)
- Dice up all of your veggies and mince your garlic (or use the pilón) to your liking.
- Whisk 3 eggs with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Heat your skillet at medium low heat and add your oil.
- Sauté your veggies and garlic in the oil, after about 2 minutes bring the heat to low or carefully watch your stove top.
- Add your whisked eggs and scramble to your liking.
- Add extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat up your tortillas with more extra sharp cheddar cheese 😀
- Add your scrambled egg mix, garnish with parsley and enjoy!