Beautiful eaters ✨ Last night, I made my first full vegan dish! It smelled so delicious and tasted just as splendid. Even my roomie and her friend greatly enjoyed this recipe which means a lot as my roomie told me she was not a huge fan of asparagus until she tried it this way!
1/2 bundle of asparagus
2 small/medium sweet potatoes (yams)
3-4 cloves of garlic
crushed black pepper corn
1/4 cup of olive oil
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Clean your veggies!
- Peel your sweet potatoes and cut them as you please with about one inch of thickness.
- Lay them on a baking tray and drizzle olive oil on cut sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on sweet potatoes
- Put sweet potatoes to bake for 20 min (put a timer!)
- Cut asparagus in 1 inch pieces
- Smash your garlic cloves in a pilon or whichever garlic smasher you use.
- In a bowl add olive oil, garlic, crushed black peppercorn, and red pepper flakes to the cut up asparagus.
- Squeeze lemon and mix it up
- Once your timer goes off, add asparagus mix to your tray and mix with a spatula evenly.
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes
- Enjoy warm!